Chain Slings Must Be Inspected Before Use
The tightness of chain slings should be suitable, too tight to increase power consumption, bearing easy to wear, too loose chain easy to beat and off the chain. The degree of tightness of the chain is: from the middle of the chain lift or pressure, the two sprocket base distance of about 2%-3%. Chain Sling The sprocket should not be tilted and swung on the shaft. In the same transmission assembly, the end face of the two sprocket should be located in the same plane, the sprocket base is 0.5 meters from the following, the error of 1 mm, the sprocket base from 0.5 meters, the promise error 2 mm. But do not promise to have friction chain sprocket wear after severe, should simultaneously replace new sprocket and new chain to ensure outstanding meshing. You cannot replace new chains or new sprockets alone. Otherwise, Chain Sling the meshing is not good to accelerate the new chain or new sprocket wear. Sprocket tooth surface wear to a certain degree should be in time to turn the surface use (refers to the use of adjustable surface sprocket). To extend the use of time.
Application range of Chain slings
In ports, power, steel, shipbuilding, petrochemical, mining, railways, construction, metallurgical and chemical industry, automotive manufacturing, engineering machinery, paper machinery, industrial control, logistics, large transport, pipeline auxiliary, airport construction, bridges, aviation, Chain Sling aerospace and other aspects, rigging widely used.
(1) In hoisting, do not twist, noose, can not let rigging knot.
(2) When moving the rigging, can not be hauled, should avoid the strong snatch or concussion load.
(3) If the rigging is damaged, Chain Sling it can no longer be used, so as to avoid tearing apart the sewing joint.
(4) Chain slings must be inspected before each use, before they can be used for good inspection.
The new chain slings are too long or stretched after use, so it is difficult to adjust them to remove the chain section, but they must be even. The chain section should be crossed from the back of the chain, Chain Sling the locking piece is inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
The technical specifications of the chain sling will give the inspection requirements and the basis, what state should replace the chain. For example, a technical specification requires a length limit that should be updated when chain slings are longer than or equal to the limit length.
The general chain Sling Inspection includes the following three aspects:
(1) Elongation of chain slings. Chain-pin and chain-piece wear and chain-plate elongation all make the chain length increase, the increase is the result of wear and elongation two factors.
(2) The wear value of chain slings. Chain Sling Because the load center deviates from the center of the spreader, the chain is tilted, the friction between the strands, the wear is thinning, the carrying capacity decreases, especially in the chains near the sprocket wear more serious.
(3) Wear of the edge of chain slings. The chain slices on the sprocket roll, the chain and sprocket friction will make the edge of the chain wear more narrow.