The Important Role Of Lifting Chain
The lifting chain can adjust the length of the chain according to the lifting height of the weight. Lifting Chain It is an essential and important device to improve the operation efficiency of cranes to enlarge the operation range of cranes.
The lifting chain can adjust the length of the chain according to the lifting height of the heavy objects, which is necessary for cranes it is important to improve the operation efficiency of cranes to enlarge the operation range of cranes, and the maintenance and maintenance of hoisting chains are essential, and the following six points are specific to their maintenance and repair.
1. Sprocket on the shaft should not be askew and swinging. In the same transmission assembly, the end face of the two sprockets should be located in the same plane, the sprocket center is 0.5 meters below the allowable deviation of 1 mm, the sprocket center is more than 0.5 meters, allowing the deviation of 2 mm. But the friction sprocket tooth side phenomenon is not allowed, Lifting Chain if the two-wheel is too large to produce the chain and speed up wear. You must pay attention to check and adjust the offset when changing the sprocket.
2. The tightness of lifting chain should be suitable, too tight to increase power consumption, bearing easy to wear, too loose chain easy to beat and off the chain. Lifting Chain The degree of tightness of the chain is as follows: lifting or pressing from the middle of the chain, the center distance of the two sprocket is about 2%-3%.
3. The old lifting chain can not be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it is easy to produce the impact in the transmission, pull the chain.
4. After the sprocket wear is serious, the new sprocket and the new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. Lifting Chain You cannot replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise it will cause the meshing not to accelerate the new chain or new sprocket wear. Sprocket tooth surface wear to a certain extent should be in time to turn the surface use (refers to the adjustable surface used sprocket). To extend the time of use.
5. The new lifting chain is too long or after use elongation, it is difficult to adjust, can be seen to remove the chain section, but must be even. The chain section should be crossed from the back of the chain, the locking piece is inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
6. Hoisting chain in the work to remember to add lubricating oil. Lifting Chain The lubricating oil must enter the mating gap between the rollers and the inner sleeve in order to improve working conditions to reduce wear.