The lifting chain can adjust the length of the chain according to the lifting height of the heavy objects. It is necessary for cranes to improve the operation efficiency of cranes to enlarge the operation range of cranes. So how should the chain of cranes be maintained and maintained?
1. Sprocket on the shaft should not be askew and swinging. In the same transmission assembly, the end of the two sprocket should be located in the same plane, Lifting Chain the sprocket center is 0.5 meters away, allowing the pet chain deviation of 1 mm sprocket center distance of 0.5 meters, allowing the deviation of 2 mm. But the friction sprocket tooth side phenomenon is not allowed, if the two-wheel is too large to produce the chain and speed up wear. Lifting Chain You must pay attention to check and adjust the offset when changing the sprocket.
2. The tightness of the lifting chain should be suitable, too tight to increase power consumption, bearing easy to wear too loose chain easy to beat and off the chain. The degree of tightness of the chain is as follows: lifting or pressing from the middle of the chain, the center distance of the two sprocket is about 2%-3%.
3. The new lifting chain is too long or after use elongation, it is difficult to adjust, Lifting Chain can be seen to remove the chain section, but must be even. The chain section should be crossed from the back of the chain, the locking piece is inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After the sprocket wear is serious, Lifting Chain the new sprocket and the new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. You cannot replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Otherwise it will cause the meshing not to accelerate the new chain or new sprocket wear. Lifting Chain Sprocket tooth surface wear to a certain extent should be in time to turn the surface use (refers to the adjustable surface used sprocket). To extend the time of use.
5. The old lifting chain can not be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it is easy to produce the impact in the transmission, pull the chain.
6. Hoisting chain in the work to remember to add lubricating oil. The lubricating oil must enter the mating gap between the rollers and the inner sleeve in order to improve working conditions to reduce wear.
-like chain detection includes the following three aspects:
(1) The elongation of the chain. Chain-pin and chain-piece wear and chain-plate elongation all make the chain length increase, and the increase of chain is the result of two factors of wear and elongation.
(2) The wear value of the chain. Lifting Chain Because the load center chain is deviated from the center of the hanger, the chain is tilted, the friction between the strands, the wear is thinning, the load carrying capacity decreases, especially in the chains near the sprocket is more serious wear.
(3) Wear on the edge of the chain. The chain slices on the sprocket roll, the chain and sprocket friction will make the edge of the chain wear more narrow.
According to the daily usage, the main test (1), (2) two aspects.
There is no use limit, but it is generally possible to count a value, but this value can only be used as a reference, but not as a basis. The general lifting chain should be used before the test, lifting chain technical specifications of the book will give detection requirements and basis, what state should replace the chain. For example: technical specifications require a length limit, when the length of the lifting chain or equal to the limit length should be updated with the chain.